DJI GO accuracy and 2 random questions

Reaction score
Hey guys! I have a quick question as a new P3P owner. How accurate is the logbook in DJI GO? It seems like the flight time is longer than the app is showing. Where does it get the time data for the flight time? Also, on the main screen on the left side (the "all about me" spot, there is a definite error in that it says top altitude is 1.09FT - LOL. In the logs it shows my top altitude is 371ft.

2 other random questions -
1)How often do you replace props? Or is it just when they show damage...
2) When looking straight up at the bird when it is high up I sort of get dizzy Is this something that will pass in time? I am fine unless it is right overhead, so I just use FPV then.

The DJI Go flight viewer/log can be quite inaccurate for some reason. I've had it show me going 50+ mph on flights when I was in P mode the whole time without much wind.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey guys! I have a quick question as a new P3P owner. How accurate is the logbook in DJI GO? It seems like the flight time is longer than the app is showing. Where does it get the time data for the flight time? Also, on the main screen on the left side (the "all about me" spot, there is a definite error in that it says top altitude is 1.09FT - LOL. In the logs it shows my top altitude is 371ft.

2 other random questions -
1)How often do you replace props? Or is it just when they show damage...
2) When looking straight up at the bird when it is high up I sort of get dizzy Is this something that will pass in time? I am fine unless it is right overhead, so I just use FPV then.
Are you on iOS or android? I found the latest android version of Dji go to be very buggy In the flight log section. I run 2.8.1 and have no issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl