DJI credit, another 125.00 free stuff.....

Reaction score
I just ordered a set of props and a new radio with the side knob for camera control with free credit that I got for having others buy thru the # I got with my bird.

Complete strangers thru the net, read what I posted other places , clicked the link and I got credit. I am over $200.00 free.

Is anyone else harvesting the free DJI cash?

You're rocking it... Enjoy.

RedHotPoker

I just ordered a set of props and a new radio with the side knob for camera control with free credit that I got for having others buy thru the # I got with my bird.

Complete strangers thru the net, read what I posted other places , clicked the link and I got credit. I am over $200.00 free.

Is anyone else harvesting the free DJI cash?
I'm not really sure where you got that but congrats

You access it in the User Center, Me, then clicking the question mark icon near Your Earnings. That takes you to the login screen for the Associate Publisher section, where your numbers and links are.

You access it in the User Center, Me, then clicking the question mark icon near Your Earnings. That takes you to the login screen for the Associate Publisher section, where your numbers and links are.

Can you post a screenshot of where that is? I clicked on "My Credit" and I do not see a question mark anywhere there.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I searched Associate Publisher on Google and it took me to this page, where I was able to sign up:
https://u.dji.com/

Can you post a screenshot of where that is? I clicked on "My Credit" and I do not see a question mark anywhere there.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I searched Associate Publisher on Google and it took me to this page, where I was able to sign up:
https://u.dji.com/

o.jpg

I'll check that out!

Where are you finding people interested in buying people through your link?
Well,

I would not say where I fish because that would give readers other options. Where do you post, other interests or hobbies?

Post in the wrong place and get bounced. You should be a member of the community before you post and do not make it a sales pitch. Offer your experience with the fun you have, post a picture or two and offer to answer questions. If someone buys, get a cheap new battery. If two people buy one get a free new battery and ball cap.

I love DJI so it is easy for me to show off my cool toy, when done right, it is easy for others to buy thru the link.

A bird needs to sell and stay sold to get the $$. It may take weeks to get the credit. It has nothing to do with how much you post on DJI. Sell a bird for them, get paid.

http://dji.com/?r=F8txSa click here pay me, thank you!

Where are you finding people interested in buying people through your link?
Here's a tip... not here. :D People have blatantly tried to post their links here but that is frowned upon and against the rules.
Try other places you frequent on the web that allow it or even in your emails as a small link at the bottom, etc.

Reactions: dirkclod
Here's a tip... not here. :D People have blatantly tried to post their links here but that is frowned upon and against the rules.
Try other places you frequent on the web that allow it or even in your emails as a small link at the bottom, etc.

Not trying to sell Phantoms on THE phantom board, wanted to show how easy it is to help your contacts or inter-friends buy you stuff. I fish in more fertile water.

It is my link posted, if anyone uses it to buy, I will get $. If anyone wants their $ back, let me know, I will figure out a way to compensate.

For a $1000.00 unit. I may get $80.00!

If new flyers don't know, they leave money on the table.

Feel free to kill the link. It was put there for educational purposes only.

No fault, no foul. Just making a statement before someone thinks it's okay to do.
Does DJI still give you a few business cards that have your QR link with your purchase?

Reactions: dirkclod
Like a big stack of cards. Pass them out. Never had much luck.

I post where I have interest and am a community member and have found no issues.

Others are interested. I like DJI, it shows thru. Once in a while people buy. If they did not use the link provided. It would not cost any more.

If they use the link, I get $. If they use the link and want to share, I am cool, let me know.

For a $1000.00 unit. I may get $80.00!
This is just smart marketing on DJI's part. Increases brand loyalty and creates quasi-sales people who get paid less that 1% commission for their "work." You guys are selling yourselves short.

Don't get me wrong, I like their products... I just find my time and integrity worth more than passing out someone else's business cards hoping for a fraction of their earnings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka