DJI credit, another 125.00 free stuff.....

This is just smart marketing on DJI's part. Increases brand loyalty and creates quasi-sales people who get paid less that 1% commission for their "work." You guys are selling yourselves short.

Don't get me wrong, I like their products... I just find my time and integrity worth more than passing out someone else's business cards hoping for a fraction of their earnings.

Actually, it may be 8%. Math is a powerful thing.

I like my toy, and have no problem talking about it, not an integrity question with me. On places that I post I could do it in little more than the time it took to post here, and I do that free, like many others.

I don't actually know anyone who clicked the link and bought the birds. They would not have gotten a better deal without my link, how can that be bad?

I also mentioned that if someone wanted to click my link and let me know about and want their rebate, we could figure out how to do it.

The free battery, radio, and ball cap (hey it was free, right?) work for me,I just wanted to share and see if others were doing anything, or leaving money on the table.

I just ordered a set of props and a new radio with the side knob for camera control with free credit that I got for having others buy thru the # I got with my bird.

Complete strangers thru the net, read what I posted other places , clicked the link and I got credit. I am over $200.00 free.

Is anyone else harvesting the free DJI cash?
I'm having an issue with that...I see that I have a pending credit from dji go app, but it's been months and nothing. When I sign in on the pc into the associate program shows no credit. Ant thoughts? I contacted dji and they don't seem to know what I'm talking about.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj