Difference Between GL300B And GL300C Controllers

Reaction score
I am just getting more, and more confused about the controller. After I received a defective unit the first time, and it fell out of the sky on first flight. They sent me a complete replacement. But I used to have the GL300C controller, and the replacement remote prints: GL300B. What is the difference between C and B? I am quite confused. Thanks. The difference is probably not big, and doesn't change anything, but I am just curious. Anyone knows?

Reactions: Jim Canada
It's not better. I have both B and C versions. Exactly the same.
[quote uid=21954 name="StevenQX" post=726401]Hi @GadgetGuy, first of all thanks for the report then a small question. I see that you have a lot of knoledge on p3 RC, could i ask you which model is the best one in terms of range of control and video stream? 300A or B?[/QUOTE]<br />GL300A and GL300B should be the same control power output, at .380 watts each.<br />GL300C is the worst, at 20% less, at .303 watts.<br />The video power output comes from the aircraft, and not the RC.<br />WM330A P4 is .598 watts, while the original W323 P3P is .746 watts.

This is the answer i had from gadgetguy about rc

Reactions: Jim Canada
My phantom came with a GL300B. The halves of the remote were separated and loose from the factory. The internal posts for the screws were broken before I ever took it apart.

When doing the DBS mod, the tip of the antenna plug broke off in the board and I had to replace the RC. I ordered a GL300C remote off ebay. The case and plastic screw posts were much better and were not broken out of the box. They didn't break when I installed DBS either. Past that the remote seems the same to me.

Nothing to be confused about! 999 out of 1000 flyers wont benefit from one over the other

Reactions: snowy23
I have a GL300B controller for sale at a reasonable price of $109 postage paid to US destinations.. Works great. Like new condition. Call me at 858-663-6672 Mark

So for a person who likes to modify and get the best bang for my buck if I were to be adding a clean install kit and nice itelite panel, I would be getting a better transmit snd and rcv with a gl300a/b vs. gl300c? Minus video since transmit power comes from the bird right? I'm new and gathering info from your posts just want to make sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl