details of P3A death drop please guys :-)

You need to set your file as sharable so we can get to the CSV file.
@Fly Dawg and @Neon Euc how do you set the airdata log to shareable. it sounds like a simple fast easy way to share flight data without needing to upload so many things.

how do you set the airdata log to shareable
When you log in to your account and select the flight. In the top right corner you will see a green share button. Click that and it will open what you want to share. Make sure you select these two options, so the CSV and the KML can be downloaded.

Allow KML download (location)

Allow CSV download (location)

Reactions: JoBe
@Fly Dawg and @Neon Euc how do you set the airdata log to shareable. it sounds like a simple fast easy way to share flight data without needing to upload so many things.
If you go to airdata

Select the flight you want to share that's listed on the left. When its showing that you will see a green share logo on the right hand side
1520444092057.png

Click on that and at the bottom it will create a share link
1520444119421.png

Once you got the link just copy and paste on here [emoji4]

Reactions: JoBe
Ok gang... I've gone through and cleaned this thread up and removed the rude comment(s) and the clutter.

For future reference, don't engage a member when they make rude/crude comments and do NOT allow yourself to sink to their level and join their crudeness. Instead hit the REPORT button and let a staff member handle it from there.

I had a look at the CSV files from airdata and cant make head or tails on it like pitch roll and so forth (basically no idea if the numbers are good or bad) cant upload the CSV file on here but i have an Airdata link if that helps get the ball rolling. will send the drone back to DJI anyway but would love to know if it was pilot error or techniacal error. thanks in advanced

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis forthis is pilot error you won’t be covered. You’re a shot pilot and deal with it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga