DBS vs Hardshell case

Reaction score
Before I order a DBS antenna for my P3 I was wondering if anyone could tell me how it all fits in the Dji hard shell backpack I have when it's attached to the remote?

Can it be unattached easily? Will I need to modify my case?

Thanks in advance! :)

Just got the backpack. I personally don't like it for the Standard except to take on a plane. I think for that it will be excellent. It's not a good every-day pack IMO. The stock Standard remote barely fits much less anything added to it. I have to loosen the phone holder stem, turn it and bend it down just for it to fit.

There is a cutout for the pro and adv. remote but it would be too small for the mod. You might be able to cut it to fit.

Also, you have to remove the props and you will need a separate carrier for your tablet (if you use one) unless you leave the charger at home and it's no bigger than about 7 or 8".

Just got the backpack. I personally don't like it for the Standard except to take on a plane. I think for that it will be excellent. It's not a good every-day pack IMO. The stock Standard remote barely fits much less anything added to it. I have to loosen the phone holder stem, turn it and bend it down just for it to fit.

There is a cutout for the pro and adv. remote but it would be too small for the mod. You might be able to cut it to fit.

Also, you have to remove the props and you will need a separate carrier for your tablet (if you use one) unless you leave the charger at home and it's no bigger than about 7 or 8".

Thanks for both replies but neither answer my questions.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl