Curious, what is the dealer cost on a P4P?

Wow! I'll def get my next P4P batteries from BB then. Thx for that. Do you save the page on your phone to show someone at BB?

I have the Amazon app. I have found the easiest way is to save the item in my 'Wish List'. That makes the item very easy to pull up in the app, and show it to the BB employee ringing me up

BB matches most any brick and mortar, and some online retailers, Amazon being one of them. I also got batts from BB at Amazons $135 price

1. Where is Amazon selling the high-capacity P4P battery for $135?

2. Where is BB selling the high-capacity P4P battery at all? i can't find it on their web site.

Unless you're talking about the older standard P4 battery, prices vary on those.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
@FunN4lo

I too saved the item in my wish list/save for later on amazon app but the price had changed on that too reflecting the current price :(

A friend is an authorized dealer and he told me he only makes around $100 on each one. So he doesn't stock them because of the troubles associated with trying to supply them for people, like dealing with returns.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
A friend is an authorized dealer and he told me he only makes around $100 on each one. So he doesn't stock them because of the troubles associated with trying to supply them for people, like dealing with returns.
I'm sure your friend is spot on and telling you exactly right. I would prob not want to mess with the returns If I got a dealership with them as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart