CSC does not start motors.

Reaction score
Hello,

I got the P2V+ and the motors did not start when I performed the CSC.

I already did everything the manual says (read it completely 2 times) but it seems that the Phantom does not obey to the remote controller.
Updated software and calibrated compass too.

Green lights are OK flashing slowly and the camera works perfectly with my smartphone.

Can any of you help me to find out why the motors did not start?

Thank you in advance.

JETP

Down load the assistant software and the driver software if you have a windows PC
Install the software.
connect the craft to your computer with the USB cable
Take off the props.
power everything up and start the assistant software and under the craft mixer type should be X type

See if that is the issue.

This happened to me and the clue to what was wrong was that the light on the controller was yellow which when that is the case the motors wont turn on. If yours is the same then it may mean that you have not finished fully calibrating the compass.

Hello,

Thank you all for your kind help!
I will follow your instructions.

Have a great day!

JETP

I have had the same problem the last couple of days . I have a phantom 2 with h3 2d and go pro . I have been practising about 20 yards from my house in the same area with no problems before . Yesterday and today I have went out started up waited till I got the green lights and when I give the crc command I get two flashing red lights and motors won't start .? I have turned it off went back into house to check all ok then went out again and it worked . Yesterday I just took it as being a bad contact but the same thing happened again today . Tonight I checked again just outside and all worked ok . Can anyone throw some light on the problem ? It's just annoying me I am doing something wrong . I went back to the manual but I don't see any where about two flashing red lights when I try to start up the motors .

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

erico said:
I have had the same problem the last couple of days . I have a phantom 2 with h3 2d and go pro . I have been practising about 20 yards from my house in the same area with no problems before . Yesterday and today I have went out started up waited till I got the green lights and when I give the crc command I get two flashing red lights and motors won't start .? I have turned it off went back into house to check all ok then went out again and it worked . Yesterday I just took it as being a bad contact but the same thing happened again today . Tonight I checked again just outside and all worked ok . Can anyone throw some light on the problem ? It's just annoying me I am doing something wrong . I went back to the manual but I don't see any where about two flashing red lights when I try to start up the motors .

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorted .. I had calibrated wrongly... feel a bit stupid when I turned the Phantom on its side I was then rotating it the wrong way .. but I will not make same mistake again :)

Hello,

Just want to let you know that he problem has been fixed. The controller did not had a full green led light when I tried to start the motors because it needed stick calibration. That was the problem. This aircraft is awesome!

Thank you.

JETP

Hi Everyone,

In am having the same problem as the other guys in this forum and can't solve it.

When I perform a CSC I get 3 red blinks and the rotors does not start. I have calibrated the controller and it still does not work.

I have only ysed the Phantom 2 vision+ on 1 occation and I could fly without a problem. 10 minutes later when I rebooted the drone I got this issusue. After a few reboots it worked again...

But now I can't get it up in the air.

Hopefully you guys can help me and give me some advice.

Best regards,

Dan

Make sure the Transmitter Remote controller is in MODE 2 (left stick has yaw, right has direction).
Make sure the compass has calibrated properly. Do it via the DJI app on your phone. It has clear instructions.
Make sure the transmitter talks to your phantom. You can check in the Phantom assistance by moving the sticks around. Another method is to turn on your phantom first, it will blink yellow, then turn on your controller and it will blink green (depends on satellites too).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl