P2 firmware

tvee

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I luv my p2's. I know they are ancient. Still have questions. Can't find appropriate threads. I have a p2 version 1 that I upgraded to 3.14. Software says it updated successfully. Now it won't start motors. RC binds; light is green. Have yellow lights blinking slowly as if ready to start motors. Doesn't happen. What did I do to the IMU? I have multiple RCs to test. All bind. but nothing will start bird? Where do I go from here?

check in software that when you upgraded to 3.14, it might have started you back to Phantom mode, (easy mode or beginner mode), which I think only allows takeoff after full satellite fix. Flashing yellow means its searching for sats. Could take outside and see if yellows turn to steady green, then it should start. In software, can switch back to naza mode, then you should be able to take off in atti mode (flashing yellow). This is all from an old guys memory-lol, but worth a shot.

check in software that when you upgraded to 3.14, it might have started you back to Phantom mode, (easy mode or beginner mode), which I think only allows takeoff after full satellite fix. Flashing yellow means its searching for sats. Could take outside and see if yellows turn to steady green, then it should start. In software, can switch back to naza mode, then you should be able to take off in atti mode (flashing yellow). This is all from an old guys memory-lol, but worth a shot.
To be said; I generally haven't had any problems in phantom mode starting motors after updates. The flashing yellow fast is a disconnected ac w/ no binded rc. Slow flashing usually says ac ready to go, but, not in my case. I put ac in naza-m mode as you mentioned... rebooted... took outside & ac acted exactly the same. Guess will still keep trying. Thanx for suggestion!

To be said; I generally haven't had any problems in phantom mode starting motors after updates. The flashing yellow fast is a disconnected ac w/ no binded rc. Slow flashing usually says ac ready to go, but, not in my case. I put ac in naza-m mode as you mentioned... rebooted... took outside & ac acted exactly the same. Guess will still keep trying. Thanx for sugg

Don't know if I did this... after changing compass & gps 3 times, I tried the controls backwards & AC turned on. Replaced gps & compass back to originals & it started up again properly. I checked the ph assistant & it was set on rev instead of norm. All is well. Will the AC fly better & farther in Naza-M mode as you mentioned the two before?

hi
I am also facing the same situation as you. After updating to the new version, the controller does not connect to P2. the light on the remote control shows yellow not blue and I can't start motor. Can someone help me?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart