Crashed drone camera broken

Reaction score
Wondering what my options are can I buy a camera or can I buy a drone with a camera and use the remote that I have. Where can I get a camera in the United States thanks for any help.

Reactions: rene van der meer
That's a bummer corkerbird. What happened?
You can replace the camera by yourself or send it in for repair. Maybe DJI can help you out. Especially if it is not an OP error.
You can reuse the RC with another P3A or P3P.
Good luck!

I'm not sure which type of camera you're looking for -- but, you can generally buy them from Amazon, eBay, a DJI dealer, or DJI directly.

Thanks I did some research and seems I may not need the camera. Going to attempt to replace roll and yaw arm as well as ribbon cable. A friend of mine attempted the same but is getting a no signal alert on app. Any thing I should know about doing after reconnecting ribbon cablem. Thanks guys !

I just did a roll arm replacement and put a new ribbon cable in for good measure... camera separated from the gimbal because the roll arm broke but the original ribbon was still intact. After completing the repair I had intermittent video with lots of horizontal lines of noise and a lot of "No Signal" messages. Also was not able to get the bird to recognize the sd card.

Long story short - after taking the bird and the gimbal apart several times and checking all connections I was getting nowhere. So I decided on a whim to swap the ribbon cable on the gimbal with the old one... Amazingly, the bird is now happy and video is perfect again... The only thing I can figure is the new cable is somehow damaged or wasn't manufactured correctly from the factory. By the way, the cable I purchased did not come from DJI. I purchased it from a vendor who must have bought a bulk quantity.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl