Correct elements for FPV?

Reaction score
Just ordered my Phantom2 with Zenmuse H3-3D and propeller guards this morning. Also ordered GoPro Hero+ Black. Very excited.

Figured round 2 could be all the FPV stuff. That way I can see how much better videos become when you can see what you are shooting. :D

Have been reading LOTS which leads to lining up for the following. Just hoping the incredible experts here can help me double check
  • iosd Mini
  • ImmersionRC 600mW Tx
  • firstpersonview.com plug and play cable for connections on Phantom
  • RaveAerialVideo 3d printed controller/monitor mount
  • Flysight Black Pearl 7" Monitor 7Ch (apparently 7ch works better with ImmersionRC)
  • Antenna kit from FPVlr.com with helix and straight pinwheel (both SMA-male) for monitor built in receiver, pinwheel with elbow (RP-SMA) for Immersion Tx

Most nervous that I have all the connections right. fpvlr.com talks about Boscom transmitter, but not ImmersionRC for this part.http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=70_74&product_id=106 Does the Black Pearl come with female connections that the SMA-MAles can plug into? Is the ImmersionRC ready to receive RP-SMA?

If anyone spots something I am missing or believes that some things are incompatible, I'd appareciate the correction.

Will probably also get a backpack style case so that I can bring it on planes and wherever awesome vacation flying opps might happen.

Might get the DJI Link Station and some extra batteries down the line as well. Also better props probably.

Thanks for the help.

The black pearl can come with various antenna connections. I would check with your supplier before ordering. I have the 32 channel BP and it works great with the IRC600 with a matched set of Horizon anntenas.

That all looks good, except the Immersion Tx has an SMA connector, not RP-SMA. If you contact FPVLR.com and let him know what gear you're getting he can make sure he sends antennae with the connectors or adaptors needed...he's been very helpful to members here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews