Copter #3 Problems, two in a row - defective?

Reaction score
Copter#3 arrived in the mail. I opened it up and powered it on & ran the engines on idle for a few seconds. I turned it off, linked my old remote from copter #1 and linked successfully. Doing this btw bc I like the feeling of controlling the throttle w/o holding in place unlike the remotes coming with the copters now. So anyway I Powered on the copter & ran the engines with newly linked copter #1 remote, no problem. Turned on my laptop to connect to the software. Went to the website, downloaded & installed the drivers & Nazam software. Connected the copter to finish the process and when I opened up the Nazam assistant software, my remote activity was not reflected on the software program. So I turned off and turned on again and same result. So while the copter is on and connected I went to update the software and this is where it got weird. During the updating process the copter began to beep really load and steady and the updating was unsuccessful, so I powered off. Powered on, connected and no luck. powered off then on again. Once connected to the battery, the copter is given a continuous beeping like a siren.... It's been a day and I powered on today only to get the beeping sound over & over again and this thing hasn't flown yet. I don't know what to do.. Does anyone know what's going ?

quite a few have reported problems, with the latest updates. Somebody posted about a successful recovery, after talking
to the guys at "Drone Fly" dronefly.com
They sent him a pdf with instructions he was able to follow, and everything was good afterwards.

I would say getting help from an expert, is the best thing at this point.

Good Luck.

thanks. hoping this guy that you speak of sees this and shares with me or someone else with a similar issue got it fixed. If I don't get it running within mid next week I'm returning it. Question is will the 4th copter be the charm? B/c three defective copters from three different venders would be pretty small odds and if I'm that lucky then I should go to Vegas. Wait... I am going to Vegas!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl