Controller/Vision stickers

There are some nice color combo's in there JustJames. Thanks for sharing. I'd be interested in something similar from Coloradosky. I would use the graphics in conjunction with the arms stickers I now have to personalize my Vision and dispense with a little bit of the white, at least on the top. Not sure how I would request this, but I must admit, the blue and carbon fiber stickers are very nicely done. Whatdya say Mark, any ideas along this line to match your existing line of stickers? .

t.rexxer said:
There are some nice color combo's in there JustJames. Thanks for sharing. I'd be interested in something similar from Coloradosky. I would use the graphics in conjunction with the arms stickers I now have to personalize my Vision and dispense with a little bit of the white, at least on the top. Not sure how I would request this, but I must admit, the blue and carbon fiber stickers are very nicely done. Whatdya say Mark, any ideas along this line to match your existing line of stickers? .

I got the blood red and royal blue... They look and fit SOOOOO much better than the OEM stickers from DJI. Colors are richer, fit is better, adhesive is both stickier and easier to pull off to re-orient... NICE!!!! :D :D :D

Ordered mine back on December 11th, unfortunately they are not going to be here in time for Christmas like i had hoped .... typical postal service sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow !!!!

Quick update- the new Stars and Stripes pattern is done and online, and the DJI case logo is ready to go- but they look cool on more than cases! Check it out: http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

Feedback? Ideas? -- Send it!

Merry Christmas friends!

Mark

Attachments

• web arm 09.jpg
    web arm 09.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 366
  • web dji case.jpg
    web dji case.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 327
  • web dji folder.jpg
    web dji folder.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 334
coloradosky said:
Quick update- the new Stars and Stripes pattern is done and online, and the DJI case logo is ready to go- but they look cool on more than cases! Check it out: http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

Feedback? Ideas? -- Send it!

Merry Christmas friends!

Mark

That looks JUST like the DJI logo on my case !!! Except I really like the addition of the UAV and the quad. And the stars and bars are awesome. I'm going to hold off ordering for a bit... To see what ELSE you come up with... Nice stuff, man... Really... :) :D

+1

Those look great! Definitely like the stars and stripes! You put out some nice stuff brother.

James

Love the Stars and Stripes too. Guess I'm going to have to order more!!!

Mark, I found a facebook group for the P2V. If you like I'll put a link to your Graphics Website there. But I thought i should ask you first. May generate more business…

'Edit' to say I went on and added a link to the group. May get you some additional Christmas Business.

Phantom owners group? I hope you don't mind I already let them know. They seemed pretty excited as we all were about your work. You may be getting quite a few orders.

JustJames said:
Phantom owners group? I hope you don't mind I already let them know. They seemed pretty excited as we all were about your work. You may be getting quite a few orders.
The 'DJI Phantom 2 Vision Owners Page' is the group I was referring to. Is that the same one?

PAValentine said:
JustJames said:
The 'DJI Phantom 2 Vision Owners Page' is the group I was referring to. Is that the same one?

Same. A lot of them don't seem to know of PhantomPilots. I think they do now.

James

Mark would probably have to charge 4x - 5x as much for them, but Scotchlite looks pretty cool. . .

Attachments

• flash.jpeg
    flash.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 372
  • reg.jpeg
    reg.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 354
coloradosky said:
Khakis1999 said:
Great effort Colo! I would purchase but I need a "reward if found of $xxx"

Duly noted, and after several requests for the same, here's an option for a firm RETURN and REWARD sticker. Another personalized commercial grade sticker. Wonder what I do after dark when the family is asleep? (photo below) :shock:

They're here: http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

How about adding "CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT MATCHING TRANSMITTER"?

Mosleyh said:
Mark would probably have to charge 4x - 5x as much for them, but Scotchlite looks pretty cool. . .

Mosleyh,

I considered the reflective material, but it requires a light source to shine at the material to be reflected straight back to you, and does not gather ambient light to 'illuminate', as many people think... Like when your car headlights hit a sign and it becomes really bright on the highway.

I'm not sure that this is a good application for reflective grade material- as you suggest, it would be about 4x as expensive without that much added benefit- and be less conformable, and be miserable to remove.... So I did not pursue that material..

Now, being a custom shop - I'll listen to special orders! Call with wallet in hand :lol:

Sadly, the "CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT MATCHING TRANSMITTER"
is probably not true, but perhaps a UserID could be implemented
in the firmware?

coloradosky said:
Mosleyh said:

Mosleyh,

I considered the reflective material, but it requires a light source to shine at the material to be reflected straight back to you, and does not gather ambient light to 'illuminate', as many people think... Like when your car headlights hit a sign and it becomes really bright on the highway.

I'm not sure that this is a good application for reflective grade material- as you suggest, it would be about 4x as expensive without that much added benefit- and be less conformable, and be miserable to remove.... So I did not pursue that material..

Now, being a custom shop - I'll listen to special orders! Call with wallet in hand :lol:

I don't disagree - I just happened to have a bit of the red lying around and some time to play with the cutter. And if you DO get an order for some, so much the better! :)

BTW, the label set that I ordered looked very nice. What are you printing with? Gerber Edge perhaps? :geek:

PAValentine said:
I'll make a suggestion for a Case Graphic.
How about a Helicopter Landing Pad Graphic?????

PAValentine, great idea!

The graphic is done, take a look: http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

THANKS for the landing pad graphic idea, I'd like to send you a free one for your suggestion, PM me with your address. Keep the ideas coming, flyers! A few new things already in the works, to be revealed soon.

--

Quick thought on the home labeler idea from the post above: I use one around the office and house for clean text, but that's about what it's good for, and why I am using the shop printer to produce these graphics. As far as I can tell, the home labelers are a laminated tape that IMHO is suitable for use in a controlled environment or short term- but it's less expensive than the grade we're printing and may be suitable for some flyers. I'm hoping the clean precision cut edges and stickers that we're making are attractive enough to keep everyone from going out and buying a labeler and sharp scissors, but as a control freak myself, I understand if you want to do that!

;)

Attachments

• web helispot2.jpg
    web helispot2.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 321
For what it's worth, I have two of the label makers that Nvr2Fst mentions (brother p-touch) as well as the equipment and sign industry background to make the stickers the way ColoradoSky makes them.

I still bought a set from ColoradoSky.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT