Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

controller 5.8 hz not starting up

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by frans, Aug 8, 2014.

1. frans

Hi there just got my phantom vision 2 plus few days ago only had it on my kitchen table done update got camera working etc.
    done update on the controller but now it won't even start up no light nothing batteries 1.5 volts each cannot find anything related on the net so hope some one shed some light on this thanks I never had my copter going so disappointed sniff sniff

2. happydays

Are the batteries all making contact in the holders? Make sure they're not loose in there. Check the terminals for tightness against each battery pole.

3. Dirty Bird

Be sure you have good batteries. If it still won't start, remove the back and press & hold the little reset button on the main circuit board while turning on the power.

4. DBS

DBS

They shoulda gave us access to that **** reset button... like with the 7th channel pot recessed in the hole... such a chore on this remote to do a simple reset procedure.

5. frans

:D I just done the reset on the reset button then I just updated again and now it works, and yes it would be handy if there was a pinhole to reset. could not find a solution with dji or on google. thanks every one for your suggestions.

6. Dirty Bird

Just need to find the right spot and drill a small hole in the rear of the controller housing. I agree it would be nice if one was already provided.