Compass Cable

Reaction score
I think I have accomplished what no one else has done. I had a crash and two or the wires pulled out of my compass. I managed to get them back in the connector but I look for it to give me trouble at some time as the connector itself is broken. I had the cable taped down and never thought something like this could happen. I've searched everywhere trying to find the cable itself. No luck. Does anyone know where you can buy parts online? I have no nearby dealer.

I had a similar problem with my cable and ended up buying a DJI 5 cable set on Helipal. I couldn't find anyone selling just the compass cable. The cable I received was slightly shorter than the cable I was replacing.

My very next flight I felt like the Phantom was out of control and it flew into a power line, clipped a prop and my bird went down like a prom dress.

I still don't know the exact cause of the crash. This was the first flight after several mods and repairs and I'm not ruling out operator error, either.

Thanx for the replies and information. I've ordered a cable from china. I think mine will hold up until I get it. I just hope I ordered the right one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl