Cant get into Intelligent Flight mode: and Course and lock home lock

I could not tell from your previous posts.
Did you switch over to Litchi?

Also, it seemed to me from following the thread, that you may have never ENABLED the multiple flight mode in the Go app.
Several people explained that it has to be enabled first in the app settings, but it seemed like your replies were that you went high and flipped S1 down.
If you never enabled the mode in the Go app, flipping S1 down will not do anything.

I was did enable the multiple flight mode at some stage. But then found I could not. I was so frustrated that I did end up buying Litchi. On the front screen all the facilities were right in front of me. I just took off hit one of the lock buttons and had immediate control of the P3. It was so easy and fast.
Such a relief.
Thanks for your concern. I have used a cheapy drone for a few weeks. The P3 is a total joy to pilot.

Too late
The dji app is gǒushǐ.

Litchi is very shinny.
Within minutes I had total control of my bird in any orientation.
Me bad! Didnt even read the manual. Guessed the buttons and worked great. One is slow one fast.
CL and HL. Return button is easy as hell.
Love you all.
Now, where are those flocks of birds?
John

Having the same issue with course lock option not appearing in dji go. So, John... you are using Litchi instead? And that's when you have total control, course lock, Etc...? Or you eventually found course lock in dji go? [emoji848]

Having the same issue with course lock option not appearing in dji go. So, John... you are using Litchi instead? And that's when you have total control, course lock, Etc...? Or you eventually found course lock in dji go? [emoji848]

Yes I did find course lock in DJI go. When the bird takes off hit the R/C icon on the bottom left of your device and you have all the options there. Tripod is great as is cinematic mode.
I did buy and switch to Litchi. But I started getting confused with both apps. So I am leaving the Litchi alone for a while and going to learn all I can from the dji go app. Then I will switch back to Litchi.

I have tried to delay learning to fly backwards ie red lights facing you. With course lock you don't have too. But have accepted you just have to learn how to do so. Never thought I would get the hang of it. Then one day....ffs I was doing it.
The human brain is more complex than our universe.

Reactions: Tarkington Studios
Yes I did find course lock in DJI go. When the bird takes off hit the R/C icon on the bottom left of your device and you have all the options there. Tripod is great as is cinematic mode.
I did buy and switch to Litchi. But I started getting confused with both apps. So I am leaving the Litchi alone for a while and going to learn all I can from the dji go app. Then I will switch back to Litchi.

I have tried to delay learning to fly backwards ie red lights facing you. With course lock you don't have too. But have accepted you just have to learn how to do so. Never thought I would get the hang of it. Then one day....ffs I was doing it.
The human brain is more complex than our universe.

Since my initial question to you, I finally figured it out and got it to show up in the dji go app. Stupid me, I was thinking the switch on the left of the controller was the one that initiated the diff flight modes. Good grief, is possible to become dyslexic late in life?! [emoji12] Gawd, I'm such a noob at this. [emoji849]

Join the stupid, noob club. I sometimes feel I will never get off that level. But we all started there:)

In somewhat of my defense, I bought a P3 SE which has no English manual support for the drone or the controller, nor does it qualify for DJI Care. You can imagine my conversation with DJI support when I found all this out, AFTER the drone was in my home. Evidently, the SE was a product specific to the China market, which I did not know. My primary question to the geniuses at DJI support was this "...didn't they expect an online store in China to sell product to the rest of the world? Plus, how shocking and completely idiotic it is that they don't fully support their own product!" [emoji35]So, my learning curve is a bit complex and confusing right now, as if first timers don't have enough to figure out, even with proper literature and support. Thanks for your patience and assistance, mate. Cheers [emoji111]

Last edited:
That is disgraceful service. When I was in the process of buying my first real drone, a P3S, many of the outlets here in Perth were mad as hell with DJI support care. I was even told, and I don't know how true it was, that after DJI sellers persistent complaints about after service care, DJI told them, "We dont care about after service care, we sell enough of our products."

I have been very lucky in getting my P3S repaired after a water dunking. (mostly my fault for not continually checking and looking at the aircraft. They initially said they would need to replace the whole unit. They then got back to me saying they just replaced the gimbal circuit board. Didn't cost me much in the end. From what I have heard that service is unusual.
Hang on in there, we will reach the promised land :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164