cant connect to app

hi guys...i finally got this dung heap working...i had to use a friends iphone....get the error message....it seems you cant update to the latest rc firmware without the app...so i had to go to dji website...download an older version (v1.3.20)...use the sd card in the usb port to load the software on the rc...after i put the old version on it recognized the app...then i had to use the app to download the latest version....thanks for all your help and hopefully this will pull someone else out of a jam..thanks again

Reactions: Oso
hi guys...i finally got this dung heap working...i had to use a friends iphone....get the error message....it seems you cant update to the latest rc firmware without the app...so i had to go to dji website...download an older version (v1.3.20)...use the sd card in the usb port to load the software on the rc...after i put the old version on it recognized the app...then i had to use the app to download the latest version....thanks for all your help and hopefully this will pull someone else out of a jam..thanks again

Hey auag, happy to see you got things sorted out, now get up in the air..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Oso
i did a good test flight today and everything is back to normal..thanks again guys for your help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga