Can we disable that terribly loud startup melody?

Welcome to the forum, party Kevin.
Enjoy your time well spent here...

RedHotPoker

The "s" in the battery spec is the number of cells. 3s is 11.1V which is what the P2NV uses. The P3 uses a 4s battery which is 14.8v. 8 cells would be 30v.

You're both right. They are 4S2P which is technically 8 cells, though they are treated and measured the same as 4S.

They are 15.2v, not 14.8v like we're used to. Also they charge to a peak of 17.4v; 0.6v higher than standard Lipos. The highest I've measured my lonely battery after charging is 17.3v. The battery screen shows as high as 4.31v per cell when you first turn it on.

They are a different chemistry than what we're used to.

Reactions: louforgiveno
You know, you power on the bird and it goes BLOOP BLOOP BEEP really loud like 500 decibels loud...can we either turn that darn thing down a notch or off altogether? Messes with my stealth flights LOL.
I wish I could replace startup beeps with HAL's "Good morning Dave!"

The P3 batts. would seem to contain what is sold by other LiPo mfgs. as LiHV cells.

The P3 batts. would seem to contain what is sold by other LiPo mfgs. as LiHV cells.
You must be right. Thank you!

"LiCo nano-technology" and "Carbon Nano Tubes". That explains everything.

Too bad we're having this conversation in a thread that has nothing to do with batteries. I'm guilty. On my iPhone, there's no indication of the thread title when you're reading posts. I forget which thread I'm reading. (Oops...Did I just start a new unrelated topic in this thread? What is this thread anyway? I forgot.)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl