Can’t get iPhone to connect

Reaction score
I’ve had a P3P for almost two years and I can’t get it to connect to my iPhone 6s. I recently had to reset my iPhone and I can’t get an image to show up on the phone. I removed/reinstalled DJI Go and I can get to the point where I select P3P but when I go to the “equipment” tab it just displays “how to connect” and I never see the “camera” tab. I also occasionally use an iPhone SE and everything still works fine on that phone (same cable). Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

I’ve had a P3P for almost two years and I can’t get it to connect to my iPhone 6s. I recently had to reset my iPhone and I can’t get an image to show up on the phone. I removed/reinstalled DJI Go and I can get to the point where I select P3P but when I go to the “equipment” tab it just displays “how to connect” and I never see the “camera” tab. I also occasionally use an iPhone SE and everything still works fine on that phone (same cable). Any ideas are greatly appreciated!
I had the same problem. Was pulling my hair out. Had it in 2 repair shops both said they couldn’t fix. Tried moving usb cable at controller end. Heard vibration connection on iPhone and all worked. I think the USB port is easily damaged. Hope it helps.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT