camera filter screw stripped?

Reaction score
has anybody successfully removed a stripped screw on the camera lens filter kit? how did you do it? The top of mine has stripped and I cant get that sucker off.

had to take my dremel tool to it lol..oh, and wanna know why it stripped when I tried to take it off? I forgot about the set screws..no wonder it stripped! lol.

the camera balance is soooo much better now that I have done the 6 point calibration on the IMU and I took the lens filter off. thanks for your help Richard.

I had this exact same problem. The first step is to buy a dog quality hex driver. The edgers on this are sharper and should do the job. I bought one (1.5mm) for £3. The dji one with the filter out is a disgrace. If this doesn't work be careful with the dremmel. Lots of damage potential.

Dhutch said:
I had this exact same problem. The first step is to buy a dog quality hex driver. The edgers on this are sharper and should do the job. I bought one (1.5mm) for £3. The dji one with the filter out is a disgrace. If this doesn't work be careful with the dremmel. Lots of damage potential.

already complete. thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94