Camera cable

Reaction score
I am NEW....need help, picked up a Phantom 2+ it is missing the 6 pin cable from the cam plug on the board to the camera, purchased cable pack#8 and that cable has 2 different plugs, contacted dji, they said it not available, send in the drone. My question is, has someone got this cable, or where can I get one, don't want to send it in. Thanks

I am NEW....need help, picked up a Phantom 2+ it is missing the 6 pin cable from the cam plug on the board to the camera, purchased cable pack#8 and that cable has 2 different plugs, contacted dji, they said it not available, send in the drone. My question is, has someone got this cable, or where can I get one, don't want to send it in. Thanks
Colorodder,
Are you talking about the gray colored cable that goes from the gimbal into the body of the drone? If so I have a comete set.

Sent from my SM-G920P using PhantomPilots mobile app

wondering now if that's what the problem is, I replaced the ribbon cable, when I power up, the led on the gimbal, still will NOT light up, yet the cover on the back, where the control board, is ON the gimbal heats up, not hot but warm???? anyone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan