By P2 just die after RC calibration

Reaction score
Hy guys,

I updated my P2 to 2.0 and calibrate my RC sticks. All work very strange. All sticks run between 0 and +1000 but never go to -1000. When move stick my sliders move just to right and never to left.

And now when I try to start motos my P2 just sleep.

Any suggestion to fix my problem?

ginsonic said:
Hy guys,

I updated my P2 to 2.0 and calibrate my RC sticks. All work very strange. All sticks run between 0 and +1000 but never go to -1000. When move stick my sliders move just to right and never to left.

And now when I try to start motos my P2 just sleep.

Any suggestion to fix my problem?

It won't start because the calibration is not done properly. Try recalibrating again. If that doesn't work, try rebinding the receiver.

Is not a bind problem, P2 react at sticks movements.

And I have try 10 times already to calibrate my RC but values go crazy. If i move just couple microns the stick to right go to negative values (instead of positive) and after 2-3 more microns go to +1000.

I get +1000 values for any direction I move any stick.

Same problem is reproted to any assistant I use (RC or other one).

Look like P2 get good commands when try to calibrate but become crazy after I click finish button.

Look like calibration is bugged to. When I start P2 got yellow flashes. I start calibration, dance around and get first green light, change and now get again yellow flashes.

ginsonic said:
Fixed. Look like was an RC assistant problem.

Can you expound on that? The more details you can provide, the more easily new/other members can find the answer, in case they happen to have a similar problem.

Glad you got it worked out!

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Fink said:
ginsonic said:
Fixed. Look like was an RC assistant problem.

Can you expound on that? The more details you can provide, the more easily new/other members can find the answer, in case they happen to have a similar problem.

Glad you got it worked out!

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Look like calibration method was changed (for me at least). Before 3.0 I could calibrate just after first click on calibration. Now need to click calibration, then next button. After these clicks calibration work well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl