Buttons on Controller

M

Melvoid

Hi all,

Got a P3 Advanced a few weeks ago. In the directions, I noticed that it pointed out the two pushbuttons on the bottom of the controller, and said something about being user-assigned. Well, I found out that the left one will snap the camera straight down or straight forward, which is nice.... but I haven't figured out what the other one does.

Before I decide to reassign them, if at all, I'd like to find out what the other one does.

I admit I didn't read the instructions cover to cover, but I've had a P1 for 2.5 years and figured most of the operation is the same.

So, if anyone can tell me about that button, I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

ms

It depends on how you have them setup in the DJI GO app:

IMG_1958.jpg

OK, so does this tell me what the defaults are? That's my question, really. What's it set to do, out of the box?

OK, so does this tell me what the defaults are? That's my question, really. What's it set to do, out of the box?
One tilts the camera straight down, the other toggles fpv/follow mode. You could try them to see which one is which since I can't remember . And before you ask what those modes mean, I'll do the heavy lifting:

gimbal-modes.png

A HA!!! I could see the results of the tilt function, but couldn't see anything happen when I hit the other one. Hence, the question. Thanks for the reply!

One tilts the camera straight down, the other toggles fpv/follow mode. You could try them to see which one is which since I can't remember . And before you ask what those modes mean, I'll do the heavy lifting:

View attachment 48121
Thanks. I noticed that, as you're holding it, the left one points the camera down AND back up. That took me a few flights to figure out, too. As for the other one, I'm going to have to mess with that a bit. Maybe hover it in front of me and see how it acts when I move the 'copter.

But thanks for the definitions.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl