Bought a new battery this weekend, and did a firmware download....

Reaction score
But now when I'm in DJIGo app, I can't change the video settings. I can change everything else. But when I try to set the video, to 2.7K, or 1080p, it hoses up, sits there for a while, then the app quits. Suggestions?

Which versions (of everything) do you see listed in the "About" section of the DJI GO app?

IMG_1938.PNG

How about your firmware versions?

BTW, are you trying to set the above settings while the DJI GO app is disconnected from your Phantom? If so, that will not work.

Is it 5s or later?..Others have had similar problems with the 5 which hasn't got a powerful enough processor.

I have had the same problem on 2 mobile devices that didn't have enough processing power to handle the app. It only happened when trying to do anything with the camera. I have since upgraded my mobile device to an 8 inch samsung galaxy tab S2 and it works flawlessly. Do you have another phone or tablet to test with?

I checked it last night, and it was working. Who knows. I'm looking in to getting a tablet. The only thing holding me back is finding something to hold it. Thanks for all the great input.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z