Boscam TS321 - RC302 Antenna

So Apparently there is some mystery in regards to the dipswitch settings on the Boscam. The settings on the package are not accurate and will require some fiddling around to figure it out. I managed to put mine on Channel 1 as it is the one so far with little interference but the link below has some interesting reading in case anyone is interested:

http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread...tch-layout-for-Foxtech-BosCam-RC302-and-TS321

Yeah, the pics on the packages are apparently for the 5.8 ghz transmitters/receivers and do not at all represent the true settings on these. Sucks that they would let such a thing happen at the factory.

Ironically, I discovered this issue today when changing to Ch4. Started loosing satellites. Not sure why though...

I'm guessing that the channel 4-5 operate at somewhat of the same harmonic frequencies that the GPS works with. Immediately started locking onto satellites when I changed (asked what channel people used on the DJI Phantom FC40 Owner's Page on facebook).

Yeah, the pics on the packages are apparently for the 5.8 ghz transmitters/receivers and do not at all represent the true settings on these. Sucks that they would let such a thing happen at the factory.

I am back on channel one. I figured that it is the first 3 switches up and last one down on mine. No quality control at the factory, but then there are no instructions either so I guess you are supposed to just know how to use it:rolleyes:

I am back on channel one. I figured that it is the first 3 switches up and last one down on mine. No quality control at the factory, but then there are no instructions either so I guess you are supposed to just know how to use it:rolleyes:

It is meant for more advanced users I think.

So, I'm back to not working again. It will connect on the ground, but once it's in the air, I lose satellites. Any ideas?

for minimum interference and maximum range on TS321 try CH 8 :

1-down
2-down
3-down
4-up

This is what I have been using after experimenting with everything. I get the most range and almost no interference on channel 8.

Could any of you post a pic of your switch positions for me? When I set the switches on the transmitter, I have to set all of them to the bottom position instead of all but the last one. Thanks.

i have the digital model 802 , but i believe the dip switches for CH8 on your 302 should be as follows :

1-down
2-down
3-up
4-up

i made this for ya .. let me know if it works ..

414106500_771.jpg

Last edited:
i have the digital model 802 , but i believe the dip switches for CH8 on your 302 should be as follows :

1-down
2-down
3-up
4-up

i made this for ya .. let me know if it works ..

View attachment 19736

Thanks man! Here's my issue though. The diagram for the the RC302 is correct here. However, it is not correct for me on the Tx side. I have to flip ALL of the switches down in order to get video from the Tx. I'm wondering if I have a defective unit.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl