Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Black Pearl 7" / Immersionrc 600mw - not getting display?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by mysticalice, Apr 10, 2014.

1. mysticalice

Hi
    Just assembled my FPV setup this evening. Wanted to test everything first before I cleaned up the wiring. Connected the ImmersionRC to the mini iosd, then the mini iosd to the 'cam' port on the P2 (using a pre-made cable), then powered everything up. I'm definitely seeing the iosd mini display on the screen, but not clearly - it's like the screen is 'scrolling' - lots of static. Can't make out much.
    Black pearl 7" screen

Any ideas?

I tried this before and after updating the mini iosd firmware, and same problem

Attached Files:

2. mysticalice

Re: Black Pearl 7" / Immersionrc 600mw - not getting display

Here's the screen:

Attached Files:

3. MrC

MrC

Try changing between PAL/NTSC on the display? May have nothing to do with it but saw a similar problem the other day in a thread and this fixed it.

4. OI Photography

+1 that would be my guess too

5. mysticalice

Good advice!

I actually tried changing NTSC to PAL and vice-versa, BUT I was too impatient - I didn't give it enough time for the video to adjust.

For anyone searching for the same problem (scrolling video on immersionrc), you have to change the screen to NTSC and wait 5-7 seconds for it to auto-adjust.

Thanks guys - works like a charm. Can't wait to put it all together and go fly it tomorrow evening :) :)