Black Friday 2017

Indeed. Keep the hardware on the version of iOS that the tablet originally shipped with when first introduced by Apple, as long as it is still supported by GO 4. The iOS version is optimized for the hardware that introduced it! Best way to ruin an older tablet/phone is to keep updating the iOS version, which is designed for newer, faster hardware! IOS 11 ruined my iPhone 6+, which was working perfectly under 10.3.3. Now sluggish as molasses and unusable! Takes 10-15 seconds for every app to boot, including the camera, mail, text, and settings! :eek:

This applies to android devices and laptops also.

With dji introducing all the current drones in new colors. Are they getting rid of inventory and making room for the mavic 2 and phantom 5. I’m in the spot that I am going to upgrade my drone. If I know something is on the horizon than I will wait. What’s your opinion

With dji introducing all the current drones in new colors. Are they getting rid of inventory and making room for the mavic 2 and phantom 5. I’m in the spot that I am going to upgrade my drone. If I know something is on the horizon than I will wait. What’s your opinion
Never upgrade to the newest release. It takes about 6 months to work out all the bugs. If you want the best currently, with the bugs mostly worked out, get a Mavic Platinum and/or a P4P. :cool:

Wanting the p4p should of ordered it when bh has it for $1280 now going to wait till it goes back down
It fluctuates between $1280 and $1499. Check Amazon, sold and shipped by, too. They were the first to discount it. B&H will price match Amazon, or come close!

It fluctuates between $1280 and $1499. Check Amazon, sold and shipped by, too. They were the first to discount it. B&H will price match Amazon, or come close!
Try clean install iOS 11 on your 6+, it might help. Good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119