upload_2016-6-24_7-1-18.png

This adapter works perfectly with the iPad Pro 12.9" on a Phantom 4 Controller

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-24_6-58-0.png
    upload_2016-6-24_6-58-0.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 486
I use ipad pro 9.7" and its feet like a glove

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The iPad Pro 9.7 has the same dimensions of the Air 1 and 2. You have to open the holder all the way, but they both fit.

As mentioned above. The Pro has a screen that produces less reflections and at maximum brightness, the display is a bit brighter than the regular Air series. (Supposedly 20% brighter). That gives it an advantage in bright daylight.

The side by side comparison below was taken under the exact same conditions. (Same light, same position, same angle etc)..

side-by-side.jpg
You can see me using my phone to take the shot in both tablets, but the Pro has much less reflection.

Reactions: Cyclone7
What about ipad pro 9,7 inch

Dude, don't even think about anything else.

I stopped even liking the iPad before I got this a month ago. I use it ALLLL the time for so much stuff including FUN.

It is the best purchase I've made in a while and drop the extra hundred on the pencil. There are other ones you can get for like $30 or 40 but the Apple one works the best with the Pro, expensive as it is. I've been using Wacom tablets and pen and tab systems for decades and this is the biggest leap forward in one move in many many years. Get it.

Yeah ive ordered the ipad pro 9.7 128 gb. Should do it :D

And ill definitly look into the pencil aswell and the keyboard u can buy to it

I use the iPad Pro 12.9" and it is awesome!!!! Wanted a device that I could see. No problem with weight of unit. Awesome viewing.

iPad Pro 12.9" mount adapter for DJI INSPIRE 1 and PHANTOM 4, PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED & PROFESSIONAL
Any chance of posting a photo as I am considering going BIG screen, eyes are not what they used to be...

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_f45e.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_f45e.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 329
  • fullsizeoutput_f462.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_f462.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 343
  • fullsizeoutput_f460.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_f460.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 335
Thanks for the feedback Tom, much appreciated. A picture tells the story, like 1 000 words...reckon this is the route I will go, most probably with the 10.5 screen. HNY to you....

I believe the iPad Pro 9.7 and IPad Air 2 both are a snug fit in the stock holder.
Anything bigger than those two will have to have extender.
I have used both the iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro 9.7.
I decided to go with the the iPad pro

Reactions: ravedog

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl