BEWARE

J.J.B. said:
If you have any of the Aluminium tape left over from doing the GPS mod, just wrap some of it around your head and you'll probably be OK...
:cool:

Thanks... I just had some 7Up shoot out my nose... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Channel70Productions said:
I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?

I know I'M not paranoid... I think some of the voices might be, though... :shock:

-slinger

Mad Mitchie 88 said:
AstralPlane said:
What information is transferred , if any, with the vision plus when you do updates? I was wondering if there is any identifying data sent to the company when updates occur. Does the government have access access to this data? Can they ID the owner of any drone?

I'm guessing that pretty soon all quads will have Flytrex-type chips installed that communicate flight data to the cell towers -- which then uploads the data to U.S. govt. servers.

What better way to prosecute drone operators than using actual flight data against them? If I was a prosecutor, I'd surely trust that data a lot more than some hillbilly small-town cop who claims "With my trained eyes I saw this drone operating at 500' AGL" or some other silly nonsense from a lying law enforcement type.

Ow they do have lying cops in the US also. I just met one in december, in october we're going to court. I'am going to get his pants out if i can prove he's lying. Anyway i'm going to get him withness the event because what he claims to have seen is just impossible.

ToThePoint said:
Ow they do have lying cops in the US also. I just met one in december, in october we're going to court. I'am going to get his pants out if i can prove he's lying. Anyway i'm going to get him withness the event because what he claims to have seen is just impossible.

God knows I'm no fan of the fuzz...I smoke too much pot, but I'd rather have our police as jacked-up as they can be (and they can be) than say the police in Russia where you have to bribe them just to get too work. I believe that Einstein was right when he said it's all relative.

Good luck with your pants endeavors... :?

ToThePoint said:

My grandpappy (God rest his soul) gave me some really good advice once --- "If you never met a lying cop, just wait 5 minutes and you'll find one".

:mrgreen:

AstralPlane said:
What information is transferred , if any, with the vision plus when you do updates? I was wondering if there is any identifying data sent to the company when updates occur. Does the government have access access to this data? Can they ID the owner of any drone?
I assume you own a 'smart phone' of some kind? Do you have some kind of 'rewards' card that the stores swipe when you purchase anything? Unless you turn off your cell phone, as soon as you walk into a shopping centre they know that you're there and what stores you frequent.They know everything about us already. So I wouldn't worry about your Phantom telling tales about you...

CarlJ said:
ToThePoint said:

God knows I'm no fan of the fuzz...I smoke too much pot, but I'd rather have our police as jacked-up as they can be (and they can be) than say the police in Russia where you have to bribe them just to get too work. I believe that Einstein was right when he said it's all relative.

Good luck with your pants endeavors... :?

Did you know the term "Fuzz" came about in Britain in the 60s referencing the static in police radios of the era?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl