Beta Testers requested to fix Compass Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed Terry the other day asking for him to come on the forum and give us some detail on what is happening. He hasn't responded yet. Trying to be fair, so giving him a week. If we don't get any reassurance by Wednesday, we will commence with operation Drunken Sparrow.

Cool. I've commenced preliminary shelling of the village... Operation "Get behind the.... um... Kiwi!" :lol:

What about if we change the name of the operation from "Drunken Sparrow" to "Stinky Skunk"

Sana

I've just sent another email to Terry and his gang. I'm really angry now, since DJI is just playing dead since a couple of weeks. My last kind question for an update has been answered quite harsh.

They seem to forget that we're not on their payroll, but rather spent our freetime in order to debugg their stuff.

Incredible!

cruiser607 said:
I've just sent another email to Terry and his gang. I'm really angry now, since DJI is just playing dead since a couple of weeks. My last kind question for an update has been answered quite harsh.

They seem to forget that we're not on their payroll, but rather spent our freetime in order to debugg their stuff.

Incredible!

Yep. Time for consumers to consume. I saw this coming. I'll post a video of a sick lucky maneuver through some tree branches because I over reacted to a j-hook.

Looks like it's Good practice for my scratch build phantom 2 replacement though.

I reall don't get DJI's total lack of regard for it's customers and the Beta tester who spent their valuable personal time working on the program.

I am behind you all the way.

If not done already, we should start a new topic so new members will easily find it first and may think twice before spending money on a new Phantom.

I hate to say this but I am ready to sell my Phantom 2 because of this.

I hear the anger. Time to channel it. Enter Drunken Sparrow! (BTW, you should copy the avatar I made and use it for your profile.)

If we want DJI to sit up and go "oh crap", the best way to do it is through social media. That means you guys need to make videos and images that we can post all over the place: forums, blogs, reviews, facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.

They need to be short, simple (as if you're explaining the problem to your mother), and they cannot be aggressive or disparaging. Cold hard facts work best. Humor is good (if it's actually funny).

Look at my Phantom hitting a tree. Again! Because it doesn't fly straight. Why won't it fly straight? Because there's a bug in the Phantom that makes it curve into things. It's so frustrating. And expensive. DJI, please fix the compass problem!

More details coming soon...

Posted on FB on the DJI Global and P2 Owners pages. 5/27/14 1:00 pm PST.
Within 3 minutes the post on the DJI page was yanked. Go figure :roll:

Xrover said:
Posted on FB on the DJI Global and P2 Owners pages. 5/27/14 1:00 pm PST.
Within 3 minutes the post on the DJI page was yanked. Go figure :roll:

**** DJI... i'm gonna post to their page too. ASSHOLES

Xrover said:
So who is going to create a FB Page?

i dunno... ian thinks its not needed. It's social media... way to get to people faster... I have friends and I know you do who have friends who have friends that want to buy a DJI Phantom... just saying.

Here's my post. Still there so far.

There is a serious problem with the Compass Declination on the Phantom 2. In areas of high magnetic declination, the P2 drifts strongly off course and hooks to the left when it slows to a stop. DJI has yet to fix this known problem, so beware when buying a Phantom 2 if you live in an area of high magnetic declination. Accurate flight is currently impossible.

I added a link to this page when I posted on FB.

A FB page isn't going to do anything. It's too easy to ignore. Only DJI's FB page matters. If they delete it, repost it. More likely, FB buries it because there's no image or video since no one reads text. So you need an image. FB favors images and videos over text. I just posted the image below to their FB page. It's much more eye catching than a bunch of words.

And we can't just do FB. We have to hit everything! Search Google for DJI Phantom 2 review and then post it in every comment section you can!

ianwood said:
A FB page isn't going to do anything. It's too easy to ignore. Only DJI's FB page matters. If they delete, repost it. But, no one reads text. NO ONE. You need an image. I just posted the image below to their FB page. It's much more eye catching than a bunch of words. Also, FB favors images and videos over text. So there's a lesser chance your post gets buried. And we can't just do FB. We have to hit everything! Search Google for DJI Phantom 2 review and then post it in every comment section you can!

No harm. They will notice if it get's hits on their page.

Now look at DJI's page. Some people are getting the idea.

only P2 2.4GHz is a problem or are they having issues with P2 Vision+ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164