Beta Testers requested to fix Compass Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
ianwood said:
onfourblades said:
Yes i feel that many people are looking closely at how DJI is handling this and other customer issue. I know that it will influence my next purchase for sure.

If they don't fix this, the Phantom will be my first and last DJI product. But, while I own it and use it and this problem exists, I am going to make a stink about it.
Agreed.

As soon as a suitable replacement is available form a competing manufacturer, I will be selling my useless P2 to someone living in a "green zone"

droneranger said:
ianwood said:
onfourblades said:
Yes i feel that many people are looking closely at how DJI is handling this and other customer issue. I know that it will influence my next purchase for sure.

If they don't fix this, the Phantom will be my first and last DJI product. But, while I own it and use it and this problem exists, I am going to make a stink about it.
Agreed.

As soon as a suitable replacement is available form a competing manufacturer, I will be selling my useless P2 to someone living in a "green zone"

Hubsan has an awesome one coming. and if the construction is as good as the phantom i'm in... it's going to be about $600 ... only thing you would need is a gopro. Includes gimbal and FPV

Building my Sky Hero Spyder 1000 (Made in Belgium)

shartlza said:
onfourblades said:

Whaaaaa!?!?!?!?!?! More explanation please. Beta Firmware 3.05??? This is not something to joke about. :eek:

the beta testers in this thread have been in contact to dji recently. They have given the beta testers a new BETA3.05 firmware to test before releaseing it to public.... there are the results of the straight line test...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OS7Bbs ... e=youtu.be

can you guys share the link with firmware please?

KassioLM said:
can you guys share the link with firmware please?

No, we cannot do that. This is a closed beta. We would be causing problems for DJI if we circulated it beyond the test group. I am sure once they confirm it works that it will be released quickly. Hang tight.

Re: BETA TESTERS- go test in your location

onfourblades said:
BETA TESTERS- go test in your location
I want to see if it works in your locations... post video please

Yeah! Hurry, hurry, hurry so they release it. I can't wait to fly straight!

Re: beta 3.05 is good in ny

onfourblades said:

Great News !!! I eagerly await the release.
Some thoughts
It will be interesting to hear from DJI what they found.
I want to congratulate Ianwood and the tester team... and the DJI team.

I also think onfourblades picked exactly the right background music for the beta test!! Long ago I was very interested in the early space program and remember the morning that Alan Shepard made the very first suborbital Mercury flight (first American in space). Just before the launch our local DJ said "I dedicate the following song to Col. Alan B Shepard" and he then played "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread". I didn't agree with his sentiment but I have always thought the choice was unusually appropriate. Likewise Onfourblades choice seems so appropriate - only this time I agree with the sentiments.

If it is truly fixed... Ianwood will have to come up with a SoaringSparrow Icon as reward DJI with an endorsement blitz. It's only fair.

+1, Esp. the last sentence.

I'm still skeptical! I await Ianwoods conclusion. EAGERLY await!

Xrover said:
I await Ianwoods conclusion. EAGERLY await!
Me too! I'm on the plane. Will have to wait until tomorrow morning. Not gonna fully believe it until I see it myself!

Got a message from Martin in NZ. He's said he's going to test his soon as well. That's the real test!

ianwood said:
Xrover said:
Me too! I'm on the plane. Will have to wait until tomorrow morning. Not gonna fully believe it until I see it myself!

Got a message from Martin in NZ. He's said he's going to test his soon as well. That's the real test!

Glad to see you and Martin will be testing soon.
Please post Video of your runs!

The Sparrow has been educated....
.... or at least sobered up

ianwood said:
Xrover said:
Me too! I'm on the plane. Will have to wait until tomorrow morning.

I thought you were equipped with strobes for night flying! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus