BEST TRACKING DEVICE DEAL

Reaction score
I know this has been asked many times on here, but what is the best tracking device as far as light weight, No Monthly fees, and reliability? The monthly fee ones are cheaper, but you get ripped off on a monthly fee like $25.00 or more.

The best deal cost-wise is the Marco Polo tracker. It only tracks via a radio signal, so you don't have to pay a monthly fee to use it.

The Ping tracker looks like it might be a good contender. It hasn't been released yet though.

The best deal cost-wise is the Marco Polo tracker. It only tracks via a radio signal, so you don't have to pay a monthly fee to use it.

The Ping tracker looks like it might be a good contender. It hasn't been released yet though.
Thanks for the info. The Tracimo does come with 1 year free activation, but after that it's only $5.00 per month. I'll look into the Marco Polo .... Ouch! $200.00 -

The Ping Tracker looks like a good deal, but I will wait until it is released. Not to sure of the crowd funding deal. I will pay a little more later for peace of mind.
First year is included in the price, then $36 a year after. So many more uses than just the drone. Might have to get the 2 pack. Good insurance policy to stick one in the foam of my $30k Survey Instrument case, hidden from view & use the other for the drone, luggage, etc...

I agree, I think the Ping looks like the better deal, and it uses Bluetooth and GPS which is awesome. It also has a rechargeable 3 month battery. WOW. I couldn't find a release date, but I'll wait for that one.

w9one6m3uupfi0ux0cde.jpg

The Ping does not yet exist and will probably be pushed back until september.

The MarcoPolo looks big.

Buy a Trackimo or a rf-v16

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing