Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. 30secs

I'm looking to take the plunge and but a p4, but also want to make sure the store won't give me s hard time if I wasn't to return it. Who has the best return policy? Apple? Best buy?

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

If you're looking for a store you can shop in person, then go with Apple or Best Buy. If you don't mind buying online, you'll get a 30-day return window when buying from Amazon.

3. 30secs

Thank you. I love Amazon but would prefer a brick in case I need to del with issue. Do wore and bb have the same return? If so is it 14 days? Any conditions?

4. msinger

Approved Vendor

Agreed. If your Phantom arrives damaged, does not power up, etc., you just pack it back up, drop it off at UPS, and Amazon refunds you right away. I guess this could be seen as a hassle though if you do not have any nearby UPS locations.

I doubt both stores have a matching return policy. I'd suggest you review them in detail. Amazon's policy most likely has the least restrictions.

5. Sim597

Best Buy has no question return policy, it extends to 45 days for an elite plus member, that's over $3500 spent, for $2500 you get an elite membership and that gives you 30 days no questions, then the standard 14 days policy for everyone else. However when I was in BB a month or so ago, a woman came in wanting to return an Apple TV device, but she was like 4 months past due, and the manager said he would've given her an in store credit if it wasn't blatantly past it's time, he said something like "if it was a month or two then I could, but four is too long"

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

6. 30secs

Thanks guys.