Best store with return policy?

Reaction score
I'm looking to take the plunge and but a p4, but also want to make sure the store won't give me s hard time if I wasn't to return it. Who has the best return policy? Apple? Best buy?

If you're looking for a store you can shop in person, then go with Apple or Best Buy. If you don't mind buying online, you'll get a 30-day return window when buying from Amazon.

Thank you. I love Amazon but would prefer a brick in case I need to del with issue. Do wore and bb have the same return? If so is it 14 days? Any conditions?

I love Amazon but would prefer a brick in case I need to del with issue.
Agreed. If your Phantom arrives damaged, does not power up, etc., you just pack it back up, drop it off at UPS, and Amazon refunds you right away. I guess this could be seen as a hassle though if you do not have any nearby UPS locations.

Do wore and bb have the same return?
I doubt both stores have a matching return policy. I'd suggest you review them in detail. Amazon's policy most likely has the least restrictions.

Best Buy has no question return policy, it extends to 45 days for an elite plus member, that's over $3500 spent, for $2500 you get an elite membership and that gives you 30 days no questions, then the standard 14 days policy for everyone else. However when I was in BB a month or so ago, a woman came in wanting to return an Apple TV device, but she was like 4 months past due, and the manager said he would've given her an in store credit if it wasn't blatantly past it's time, he said something like "if it was a month or two then I could, but four is too long"

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl