Best place to buy DJI in the U.K.?

Rip

Reaction score
I'm looking to pre-order a DJI Mavic Pro in the U.K., I'd like to get it as soon as they are available so in order for that to happen should I be ordering direct from the DJI store website? Is there any reason to order from an independent retailer, if so which one?

Its going to be hard work finding a place that gets them in stock and not sold out straight away.
You are a month down the line for the first batches. Probably it will be available in new year.
Ring around a few places.
Maplin / amazon etc do have a good returns policies.

Its going to be hard work finding a place that gets them in stock and not sold out straight away.
You are a month down the line for the first batches. Probably it will be available in new year.
Ring around a few places.
Maplin / amazon etc do have a good returns policies.

So any reason to choose amazon for example over the DJI store?

Yes, 30 day money back guarantee from amazon and easy return if in warranty and goes wrong.

I know a local (ish) retailer that do 30 day returns so I could use them. So what about DJI Refresh or whatever they call it, can I still buy that from DJI?

I know a local (ish) retailer that do 30 day returns so I could use them. So what about DJI Refresh or whatever they call it, can I still buy that from DJI?

Local dealers are great if they do support in house.
You can buy anything you want from anyone

What I mean is can I apply DJI refresh to the Mavic even if I don't buy the Mavic direct from DJI?

Rip,
You may have stumbled across some of my posts regarding issues I have had.
To sum up I bought the standard,flew it 8 times and I wasn't happy with it.Took it back and exchanged for the p3a,paid the difference.
I had it 17 days and it developed a compass fault.Dji wanted me to send it to the Netherlands for further investigation.
I decided to use the retailers 21 day return policy.They offered me a instant exchange.I decided against another p3a and pre ordered the mavic.

The retailer was JESSOPS,and their after sales was brilliant.If required they also do interest free finance.
Couldn't fault them.[emoji106][emoji106]

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen