Best mode for chasing a fast moving object

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to shoot our sportbikes and was wondering what's the best way to chase down the road on a bike. I'm in phantom mode but was wondering about if CL or HL are better options to do the same job? It gets confusing at times when camera angle is the priority in normal phantom mode. is CL mode an easier way ?

gogowanda said:
Hi,

I'm trying to shoot our sportbikes and was wondering what's the best way to chase down the road on a bike. I'm in phantom mode but was wondering about if CL or HL are better options to do the same job? It gets confusing at times when camera angle is the priority in normal phantom mode. is CL mode an easier way ?

For stable shooting while moving and turning, I would say course lock. You really only need to control one joystick at a time. (kinda)

dragonash said:
gogowanda said:
Hi,

For stable shooting while moving and turning, I would say course lock. You really only need to control one joystick at a time. (kinda)

I haven't switched to Naza yet, too many flyaway stories just scare me. Got my GPS tracker on Friday and that will give me some sense of security...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18