Best Aerial?

"If it drops out of the sky and damages something or somebody" Hummm so the farther away they are the harder they can fall if some thing goes wrong. Sorry but the physics are the same no matter if its 5m 500m 5000m away. If it falls out of the sky its going to fall at the same speed and the same energy no matter how close or how far away from the home point. unless some ones flying over some gravitational anomaly. Even the height dont make any more difference once its up past the point were its maximum free fall speed is reached if it drops it cant drop any faster then gravity and wind resistance will allow. and cant hit any thing any harder if it falls from higher them what ever its terminal velocity point is. Which is "about" 400-500 feet. and the reason why even if it were to drop out of the sky even at 4000 feet it will not get any more damaged then if it fell from 500 feet up. nore could it cause any more damage to any thing it hit then it already would at its max free fall speed and energy. Its all very basic physics. An being its a product made by dji it could decide to fall out of the sky at any time any way. So the risk is already the same no matter how far it is. Tho If its that far out and over open water the biggest risk it to the phantom its self being if it takes a big slash in the open sea its not even likely to even hit a bird compared to if it was closer to shore and were it could maybe hit some thing or some one.

"If it drops out of the sky and damages something or somebody" Hummm so the farther away they are the harder they can fall if some thing goes wrong. Sorry but the physics are the same no matter if its 5m 500m 5000m away. If it falls out of the sky its going to fall at the same speed and the same energy no matter how close or how far away from the home point. unless some ones flying over some gravitational anomaly. Even the height dont make any more difference once its up past the point were its maximum free fall speed is reached if it drops it cant drop any faster then gravity and wind resistance will allow. and cant hit any thing any harder if it falls from higher them what ever its terminal velocity point is. Which is "about" 400-500 feet. and the reason why even if it were to drop out of the sky even at 4000 feet it will not get any more damaged then if it fell from 500 feet up. nore could it cause any more damage to any thing it hit then it already would at its max free fall speed and energy. Its all very basic physics. An being its a product made by dji it could decide to fall out of the sky at any time any way. So the risk is already the same no matter how far it is. Tho If its that far out and over open water the biggest risk it to the phantom its self being if it takes a big slash in the open sea its not even likely to even hit a bird compared to if it was closer to shore and were it could maybe hit some thing or some one.

That's exactly my point. As Long as you're not flying high enough to go into a plane or chopper, distance doesn't mean a thing. If you have good FPV and have full control its cool!

Hi,just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this setup form my P2V + ? I made them myself after some research. There is a 3 turn double helical for the 5.8ghz control and a 2 turn double helical and cloverleaf for the 2.4ghz wifi extender. I haven't had a chance to test them out yet, but hoping they will give me a bit more range than the stock antenna without being too directional. The beam width for the double helical a should theoretically be around 65 - 70 degrees. I got the idea off Andrew McNeil's design for the double helical. You can find him on YouTube.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member