Battery

Reaction score
What is the best way to leave the battery if not in use. Mines is currently at 97% batt life. I've had it for 3 months now

I drain mine to below 50% if I'm not going to use them within two days and for an extended period of time. I also have the auto-discharge (you can set it using the GO app) set to three days in case I'm delinquent.

Mine are about the same age, and each has been charged 10-15 times (3 packs) - all remain at 100%.

What is the best way to leave the battery if not in use. Mines is currently at 97% batt life. I've had it for 3 months now
You should also know that -- or you may already know it:)

Battery life references on the battery status screen refers to the total capacity that the battery is able to be charged to. If it shows 97% when fully charged then the battery that battery has lost 3% of it maximum charge capacity. When you store the battery-- store it at a charged voltage of 50 per cent or less-- that is separate from Battery Life.

Fly it down to 50% and let it rest.
If you can't fly, on IOS you may use the SIM.
& Set the App battery parameters to your liking.

RedHotPoker

I leave them at 50%.

If I charge and don't go out and fly I'll take it out in the backyard and fly to 50% then store. I don't like to store the battery above 50% for more than 2-3 days.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl