Battery Question

Reaction score
I was out flying the other day n got a low battery warning. I don't remember the percent left it I had like 6 minutes left and the bar was still in the green. Any reason this might be happening?? I haven't changed anything n running latest firmware.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Upload your log here and post a link back here so we can take a look.

So I watched the log n it didn't match what was on my screen. The log showed I got to the yellow where on my screen I know I still had green left. I'm gonna try to go out Friday n see if it happens again.

It might be the smart go home. Happened to me as well. The little H on ur status battery might hv predicted its time to go home.

It might be the smart go home. Happened to me as well. The little H on ur status battery might hv predicted its time to go home.
Yes but on my screen I was still in the green. I still had more time to mess around. I was not at the H. I know when it's time to head back and I always have before the alarm. I'm saying my screen time didn't match the log. Hopefully I can repeat it tomorrow. Maybe it was a one time thing.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

ef7167e5940714e645c14527a5391541.jpg

Sorry to resurrect this topic but this is what I'm talking about. I still have green bar left but it tells me low battery.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

The default setting in GO is 30%, this will trigger the message (you can change this, I kept mine there). You can still fly but you should be getting close to home. To help keep my battery in good health I try to land around 15% minimum when possible.

Reactions: amused2deth
The default setting in GO is 30%, this will trigger the message (you can change this, I kept mine there). You can still fly but you should be getting close to home. To help keep my battery in good health I try to land around 15% minimum when possible.
Cool thank you. I will check my settings.

One more thing in GO the critical battery is set at 10%, this will trigger that the aircraft will land now! You will get a screen where you can cancel, that's a good thing! because it will land where ever it is. Make sure your home way before that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl