Battery L.E.D.

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a high capacity battery that only shows three bars when fully charged. I thought that one of the cells was no good. When I look at the battery status it shows 100% charged and the four indicator bars show an equal voltage. The battery has been charged 13 times. Would this be a bad LED or incorrect readings on the battery status?

Look at the flight logs and you will see the performance of each cell. That would be more accurate than a led light. It might even be the wire going to the light broke off.

Reactions: Shoot4fun
I believe thats what I was looking at in the go 4 app. This was the status it showed me. Does this indicate that all four cells are good?
20190809_214854.jpeg

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Hi everyone. I have a high capacity battery that only shows three bars when fully charged. I thought that one of the cells was no good. When I look at the battery status it shows 100% charged and the four indicator bars show an equal voltage. The battery has been charged 13 times. Would this be a bad LED or incorrect readings on the battery status?
Um yeh me think something bit odd,,with numbers you show it should be 16.32volts,,below is screen shot of my p4 battery when on fully charged,,mine read 17.32volts,,,,I think we need somebody who understand voltage correct so they can advise better
Screenshot_20190810-182614.jpg

Me should add I had my first p4 free fall from battery error,even though it said fully 100%charged, it went critical at height and shut down completely at 72ft,no warranty so me cautious on battery now.that day was 2 pairs of undies lol and being it not quite right,not keen on the unsurity of it,,it might be a no fly battery or 13 charges it should be covered....put it it drone and let idle for bit and recharge,,that unlucky 13.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72