Battery Chargers

A word of caution: LiPo batteries are susceptible to catching fire if not properly charged. I m not sure of this blue charger, hope all is well designed with good protection.

My advice would be to avoid third party chargers unless proven ok. Safety First should be the criteria.

Reactions: D4T_PoM
Bought the blue charger when released and use it almost everyday. Like many have said before you won't be disappointed. Fits in my different cases which was a bonus I did not expect.

Reactions: alokbhargava
A word of caution: LiPo batteries are susceptible to catching fire if not properly charged. I m not sure of this blue charger, hope all is well designed with good protection.

My advice would be to avoid third party chargers unless proven ok. Safety First should be the criteria.

Its been tested hence why I purchased it, if you search the forum you can find the thread where someone tested it.

Its been tested hence why I purchased it, if you search the forum you can find the thread where someone tested it.
Good to know this. Thanks.

Finally got around to ordering the blue one this afternoon. My wife wanted me to order something for myself for Christmas from her, so hopefully it will get here on time! Gonna be nice not having to watch for my first battery to finish charging to swap for my second one, then the remote.

Finally got around to ordering the blue one this afternoon. My wife wanted me to order something for myself for Christmas from her, so hopefully it will get here on time! Gonna be nice not having to watch for my first battery to finish charging to swap for my second one, then the remote.

I ordered mine and got it next day using Amazon Prime.

Also you won't be disappointed.

Keep in mind that this "Blue Charger" is really just a power supply. The "Charge Smarts" are within the battery itself so all we're doing is giving the battery charger 110V power to "do it's thang". LOL

Reactions: D4T_PoM
Keep in mind that this "Blue Charger" is really just a power supply. The "Charge Smarts" are within the battery itself so all we're doing is giving the battery charger 110V power to "do it's thang". LOL
I believe it has built-in current limits and shut-off else it might lead to risky use. Battery may be intelligent for charging but in case it fails to do its job because of any reason, we need a secondary fail safe protection.

Damm....i feel so lonely and bad today....

Gonna buy it!!
I think you'll be very happy with it. I have literally dozens and dozens (probably more LOL) of charge cycles on mine and it has worked flawlessly. It doesn't matter whether it's a single battery or all 3 batteries and the Tx is just charges like a charm.

I think you'll be very happy with it. I have literally dozens and dozens (probably more LOL) of charge cycles on mine and it has worked flawlessly. It doesn't matter whether it's a single battery or all 3 batteries and the Tx is just charges like a charm.
I have had one for a couple of months and it works great-- and you can charge 3 batteries and the controller all at the same time. I would recommend it.

Actually 240v here in the UK lol

Already buy it last night, with some points, for 48 euros. Not bad.

Yes i already confirm and know that's is a product we can trust ;)))

Probably some problems at customs...but since its Christmas time, quiete sure it will pass!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl