Batteries going crazy

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a P3A with 2 batteries. I bought it about two months ago. Some days ago i realized that when i put the battery on the aircraft the battery life goes to down to 55%, i restart the aircft and it goes to 85% then again restart and goes to 100%. it happens with both batteries. If i check the battery life before i put it on the aircraft with the button (long press) it is 100% when i put it on the the aircraft power on it one time shut it down and the long press the battery life is down to 2 leds then just 2 restarts and it back to 100%.. Any idea how to solve it? Everything in the latest version and my Device is oneplus one

Verify that everything is up to date with the battery firmware.

About 15-20 cycles each. I did some flights (in safe places) and everything was just perfect.. The flight time the volts at each cell everything perfect.. Just this. I forget to mention that i always use the original Charger

Look at the battery there are two small gold connectors, these are the data pins, make sure they are nice and clean. Also check the bird side as well.

Flack

Look at the battery there are two small gold connectors, these are the data pins, make sure they are nice and clean. Also check the bird side as well.

Flack
Just checked them everything is clean and nice.. I will try to install the latest version to everything again and i will keep an two those connectors.. I am charging now.. I will reply soon with news...
Thank you all

Strange thing is, it's both batteries. Sounds like it is something in the bird itself. Do you know of anyone who has another battery? If a different battery does the same thing, I would bet it is the bird. Have you contacted DJI yet? Maybe you could go to Bestbuy and buy a new battery and try that one? If it does the same thing, just return it to Bestbuy.

Try to discharge batteries to about 5% and then charge back to 100%. See if there is any improvement.

As both the batteries are exhibiting the same behavior, issue appears to be with P3 but you never know the discharge- charge cycle suggested above might recover the battery calibration.

I did this discharge thing and it did not help... I have two friends with the same quadcopter so I will try to put my batteries on them and opposite

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing