Balancer Rod for self tightening props

Reaction score
I ordered a balancer rod for the self tightening props from user muscleflex. Great seller and good guy! Best price I found on a balancer rod as well.

tizzl10 said:

No link. His username on here is muscleflex. If you PM him he will probably hook you up. I will say since he is in the UK and I'm in US it literally took over a month for me to receive it.

Hi Scott - thank you for the kind words. I'm just glad you got the rod in the end and apologies for the trouble..
For those who asked, I have it on my blog on a different forum
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2048016

(remove link if it's not allowed pls)
Email me if you have questions.
Scott - let me know how it goes - do send me some links to your photos of your properties :)

It works great. I used it to balance some carbon fiber self tightening props that were WAY out of balance. They work great now.

I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a contraption to put the rod in or just keep putting it on top of a glass. lol.

I just got one of these rods from Muscleflex (great service, arrived next day) and it also works well on the cup of coffee in front of me :)
I know this has been discussed but as I am typing anyway, what is the general consensus about balancing - sand off or add weight (if so, how) ? Am now going to research this now so I'll not be offended if I get no replies ;)

pault said:
I just got one of these rods from Muscleflex (great service, arrived next day) and it also works well on the cup of coffee in front of me :)
I know this has been discussed but as I am typing anyway, what is the general consensus about balancing - sand off or add weight (if so, how) ? Am now going to research this now so I'll not be offended if I get no replies ;)

I sanded the bottoms of the props and tried to evenly remove material from the whole length.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18