bad video

Reaction score
i am getting lots of flicker and static in my videos i reset the settings but i am still getting flicker and lines threw it i tried to put video on here but keeps failing

Are you taking the video off the SD card and watching it on your computer or are you talking about the lower res (720p) video recorded on your device (phone, tablet)?

You can't upload a video here. You need to upload it to, for instance, Youtube, and post a link to the video here.

video is bad on my phone and if i watch on my tv flicker and lines and blurry blotches i reset all setting also i am waiting for filter in the mail ser wat that does

You haven't answered the question that @Pharm asked you.
If you are watching the videos that are on your phone (even streaming them to the tv) the quality will be poor.
You should be looking at the videos that are stored on the SD card that is in the top of Phantom's camera.

Reactions: Pharm
You haven't answered the question that @Pharm asked you.
If you are watching the videos that are on your phone (even streaming them to the tv) the quality will be poor.
You should be looking at the videos that are stored on the SD card that is in the top of Phantom's camera.
Agree. And filters won't change that.

video is bad on my phone and if i watch on my tv flicker and lines and blurry blotches i reset all setting also i am waiting for filter in the mail ser wat that does
So I take that to mean you're NOT watching the high res version off the sd card. Therein lies the problem.

I did use sd card and it did make a difference I was sure that I watched video that I streamed from phone to tv and it was fine before ? and why is it that , why doesn't it stream in a higher res ? and by the way ty for your replys !!! this forum always has the answers so nice of all you veteran flyers !!

If you want to have a higher resolution stream it will kill your range allot and think it is not even technical possible ( yet ) with the DJI P3 standard.

I did use sd card and it did make a difference I was sure that I watched video that I streamed from phone to tv and it was fine before ? and why is it that , why doesn't it stream in a higher res ? and by the way ty for your replys !!! this forum always has the answers so nice of all you veteran flyers !!

That answer indicates that you may not be flying a Standard ...... because streaming is generally not possible on a standard. It may work with IOS phone / tablet but then its going to be terrible,

The question still needs to be answered in a clear form ...

Are you viewing the video using the SD Card ? Lets forget about streaming and cables .. all other stuff ... just get down to basic .. Card out of Phantom ... into card reader ... transfer to PC .. and then view it ...

Is that better ? Try different video players as well ... I find that some don't like the format and can hang up, break up the view, be slow etc.

Back to TV ... most TV's are max 1080 and the 2.7 or 4K vids we have are greater and will downgrade when played.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl