Bad bad bad day (recovered bird)

he said should be 2 days but looks like alot of rain for weekend:(

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Skygear. Saturday or Monday is when I get new shell. Let me know if you're available on one of those days. Since you are at the beach. Would love to do long range test from Madeira beach using litchi screen recorder. It records audio as well. So this will be nice time to get out there. No hungry tress there as well. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Really. Does it have led on bottom part. My bird can fly as is but one light missing. Green right.

How much were you asking?

I didn't. Check weather. Sad indeed.

tony needs a spare just in case opsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss treeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Paul I hope you are not afraid to go long with that dbs mod. We could monitor the battery. And just let it rip. I think you will get 30k if you return with say 15%

upload_2016-3-23_18-32-11.png

I am not sure I would have to open up the box and see. when mine crashed I bought parts then ended up sending it in to DJI and they fixed it for free. So I have: Shell, LED circuit board, CCW motor, and landing gear all new still in packages.. I also have a set of P3S landing gear that I ordered accidentally

you no I will freak out first time but trust the bird got some questions later when you call don't want to type them out probably stupid ones

Paul I hope you are not afraid to go long with that dbs mod. We could monitor the battery. And just let it rip. I think you will get 30k if you return with say 15%

I only got 11.5k in the middle of no where desert, not very impressed with the mod. I was expecting more after reading all of the reviews

what kind of mod

drones on fox 13 tampa bay can help with hurricanes guy flying p3

I only got 11.5k in the middle of no where desert, not very impressed with the mod. I was expecting more after reading all of the reviews
Really. What bird do you have? I went 12k stock. And had 100% signal and 68% power. Could have easily got 15k without mod.

Any one know how I can just buy a bird. Without all the extra. Just aircraft. I have battery. Charger and remote already. :). Props and case. Just need a new bird without buying all the extras. I'm willing to take used.

You can buy just the P3P drone without the battery, charger, and transmitter from the DJI website.

Actually I looked for it on the website before my bird was returned. I could not see it.

Tony, I have been following this story since you posted your loss. I have been talking about it with all my friends. The outcome is a happy ending with some extraordinary support from the Phantom Pilot community. It should serve a testament, in some small way, to how willing people are to help anyone in need. Not to get too deep but it is great to see a positive outcome in a time when there is so many questions on people's integrity and honesty. This is a great story.

Be well and fly safe!!!!

Reactions: Toph and Tony Cowan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart