Bad bad bad day (recovered bird)

just got off phone with tony no not guy from craigslist and suffer guys are all good now after hearing the whole story

skygear would like to fly sometime also get everyone together thanks for helping out tony

Reactions: Tony Cowan
If you are planning on buying a new drone anyways with your money, you can give it to me if you want! ;)

As long as the story have a happy ending. I don't care if it is a fact or fiction :)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Who is this mysterious skygear whos only been a member for 5 hours!! I suggest its Tony's adventurous alter ego! Of course i have no facts to support this, but then again has anyone seen them both in the same place!!!!
That is funny. In fact he just gave me my bird back a hour ago. Just got home so now I can reply. Again thanks Skygear. Will let you know soon as replacement parts arrive. He is the guy that rescued my downed bird. Not my alter ego. Hehehe. So funny. It all happened exactly as I said. No I did not see tattoo of Craigslist guy. Hehehe. He has a picture of him handing me my bird back. I hope he will post it here soon. His friend was with him. So he took the pic. All is well. Now see if I can find parts. Expedited shipping. Want to get her back in the air ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Flying Dutchman
you better hurry and fix it so we can go for long distance run

As long as the story have a happy ending. I don't care if it is a fact or fiction :)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
For real. No story. All fact. Unreal how things work out with just a little faith.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Paul where was your new bird? Let me search through thread.

on classifieds 800 advance modded

how far was that ddh

I got a new family member coming lol

Reactions: Squirrel!
In your P3's honor Tony, I went ahead and made the flight that it so wanted to complete.

Sweet video. ****. What editing app are you using? You speed it up. So nice. I also wonder his distance. I'm gonna guess over 10k feet.

lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart