Bad bad bad day (recovered bird)

Well I'm not local but a BIG THANK YOU to all involved helping Tony with getting back his P3P. Thank you all as you enjoy reading threads how the community comes together helping a fellow pilot.

Just want to congratulate you on the recovery. Very happy. Also, I can't say enough how much I love your area. I live in N.J. but used to visit St Petes Beach yearly. Love the Wharf, best burger around. Fort Desoto is the most beautiful beach I have ever seen, live or in photos. You guys are lucky to live there.

yeah it doesn't suck its really nice most of the time

I would do it in a heartbeat. My wife doesn't like the heat. She wants to go to vermont. I may hear a divorce in the making. Nah, I'll convince her. I have the money.;)

well it was 48 this morning so it felt like it was freezing 72 by afternoon

we are wimps here anything below 65 and we are cold

I want a drone life sticker

What a great way this whole thing went. : )

I live right by Johns Pass. I will keep an eye out for local meet up.

@Tim in Florida - I will have another pilot with me. We should all make a short meet up in the beach access parking lot @2 today ;)

@Tim in Florida - I will have another pilot with me. We should all make a short meet up in the beach access parking lot @2 today ;)
I work from home and am stuck on scheduled calls until 3:30. Then, a person from a non-profit I work with is coming over for us to work on some stuff. I can't make it. :mad: I am holding out a little hope that my 2pm call might cancel on me, though! If so, I'll be there/ black Ford Escape with a Zildjian logo in reverse on the windshield.

well tim will get with you so far that's about 5 of us close to each other

We are totally jacking this thread. But... I have a fun shoot in the works coming up in St. Pete. There are going to be some yoga models posing at different sites and I am doing aerial shots of them. I had been thinking it might be fun to get another drone pilot or two involved to get multiple angles simultaneously AND get footage of drones doing drone things. If anyone is interested in that, message me and I will bring you up to speed. The shoot itself is not immediate. Will be late-May / early-June.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT