Have to do some work on RT. He is "off center" with this "new" software. He is too royal to be off center.

Reactions: dirkclod
Have to do some work on RT. He is "off center" with this "new" software. He is too royal to be off center.
Get his head in the center Happy !:)
Glad ta see ya back!

I
Hi,
Oh ok, thanks.
How's this for paring down?

RedHotPoker
Use a maximum of 600 - 800max like most forums recommend. Some folks, like me at my summer camp, have slow connections and large graphics will slow it to a crawl. My personal situation leaves me with satellite as my only option here, unlike at home where I have a sweet wide band connection.

I

Use a maximum of 600 - 800max like most forums recommend. Some folks, like me at my summer camp, have slow connections and large graphics will slow it to a crawl. My personal situation leaves me with satellite as my only option here, unlike at home where I have a sweet wide band connection.
Like your new location ! ;) Summer camp ..Hope da snow didn't cave in the roof of your car !! :eek:

Ok, I think I have it proportioned in the right sized frame, now I have to figure out, how to make the banner stick.
I guess I need to store it in a forum pic folder first, then place it, on the SIG. It was looking good last night, but it wasn't showing up correctly today.
I shall Try again, thanks.

Do you have any trout or talapia in the hot tub, or just regular wild life? ;-) J/K

Ah, don't insult the host, or your weenie will get burnt, and it won't be Frank Zappa Kosher...

Check back frequently for updates, and more hilarity.

RedHotPoker

Just regular wild life in the hot tubs, sauna and pool but there is a spring fed pond with fish in it. As far as burnt weenies all I can say is you only let it happen once, don't ask how I know. What is really ironic about this conversation is I am at a nudist resort so burnt weenies is a real problem here! :eek:

Just regular wild life in the hot tubs, sauna and pool but there is a spring fed pond with fish in it. As far as burnt weenies all I can say is you only let it happen once, don't ask how I know. What is really ironic about this conversation is I am at a nudist resort so burnt weenies is a real problem here! :eek:
o_O Burnt weenies ..... :eek:
Ya we do !!!.jpg

I couldn't figure out where else to post this (I'm really new to this). With this pain scheme I can tell front from back at 300 yards. This wasn't my idea, I wish it was. I got the idea from a you tube vid

794a268560e472b0559fba99b5549218.jpg
065a46344c3f796da9956852eedd4326.jpg
b9368c204a9e6d39da816a0e1fb8278a.jpg
b898b414cbfbc3abd6db350fd91be2cb.jpg
741d44b999049a0f1533e3f95d648cc2.jpg
910c1327b06f56a2e006f7f69e5ca0bb.jpg

Comments please

Zardozz

Thanks for the laughs, again.
I owe you one naked lunch... ;-)
BBQ, wearing a loin cloth, and yee dangler, shall survive, to be a member in good standing, for, of, and with, your club. Hahaha

RefHotPoker

I have a t-shirt that says "I went camping and burned my weenier!" and I can wear it knowing I am not lying! :D

I get to wear the dunce cap for the rest of my vaca as I left the ammo can with my P2 batteries in it at home. :oops:

Last edited:
Good God, What Have I Done...

frank_zappa_-_burnt_weeny_sandwich_-_inside.jpg

I may be forced to change my avatar soon, out of embarrassment for my comedic riches...

I fear My joke may have back fired on me, and now has created a monster.

I will never live this down, again... ;-)

BTW, They make a nice full frontal apron, Made in Amerca, that will leave your rear quarter panel free for others amusement as you work the hot coals, and flip the bacon and burgers... Hahaha

Thanks for leaving the Phantom at home, and not broadcasting your antics live on YouTube, for us all to enjoy... Thanks kindly, Mucho Gracias Señor!!

RedHotPoker

I get to wear the dunce cap for the rest of my vaca as I left the ammo can with my P2 batteries in it at home. :oops:

I laugh in your general direction... :p

I laugh in your general direction... :p
Thats just down right mean of you to say. How ya gonna see my weenires from 100' now?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing