Autopilot is out, seriously.

I'm not falling for this again. Hahahahah! Joking I see it now. Thanks.

The apps is $20 and include only follow, you only have 5 flights for Orbit, Target, Zip Line, Mimic and than add $4,99 for each one, too bad???????

That's the odd part...I purchased the app ($21.36 with tax) and then added the in-app flight modes. Haven't seen a charge for them. Maybe they will trigger once I use my 5 free missions. Who knows. I did not get the Follow Me as I will not be using that function.
So, I think the total should be $35 or $40.

That's the odd part...I purchased the app ($21.36 with tax) and then added the in-app flight modes. Haven't seen a charge for them. Maybe they will trigger once I use my 5 free missions. Who knows. I did not get the Follow Me as I will not be using that function.
So, I think the total should be $35 or $40.
Follow me is built in and "free"

I tried a few times yesterday and today... and the bird started going places that I never would have imagined... I need to read much more on how it works... keeping the finger on the toggle at all times.

Autopilot is fantastic! Pair it with a barometer driven device (iPhone 6+) and altitude is incredibly stable. "Focus" mode is excellent. It takes a wee while to get your head around the variety of options, but it's well worth it. The app has incredible depth and infinite flexibility. DJI GO still has its place for sure but this app is on a different level.

I tried a few times yesterday and today... and the bird started going places that I never would have imagined... I need to read much more on how it works... keeping the finger on the toggle at all times.

You don't say what you tried, but if follow me and it was moving in circles then you may not have been moving fast enough for it to determine the direction you were traveling in or your iOS devices GPS was a bit weak. You need to be moving at over 3mph from memory.

Will probably not buy it. Examining their literature, and tutorials, their Target is almost a Waypoint, but not preprogrammable, much like DJI Go. You have to fly it and then select your waypoint with your altitude and speed and direction.
I don't know if there is any limitation regarding radius distance from Home like DJI Go (1640'). I used both DJI and Litchi today, While in the same area, Litchi did a great job on my P3P preprogrammed (5) 1000 yard legs. I have more tests to do tomorrow. The Litchi software suggests you can move your Homepoint by holding down the H while airborne, but not how you move it. Advice?

Will probably not buy it. Examining their literature, and tutorials, their Target is almost a Waypoint, but not preprogrammable, much like DJI Go. You have to fly it and then select your waypoint with your altitude and speed and direction.
I don't know if there is any limitation regarding radius distance from Home like DJI Go (1640'). I used both DJI and Litchi today, While in the same area, Litchi did a great job on my P3P preprogrammed (5) 1000 yard legs. I have more tests to do tomorrow. The Litchi software suggests you can move your Homepoint by holding down the H while airborne, but not how you move it. Advice?

you can select a new homepoint by long pressing anywhere on the map - not by holding down H... note, this only works once you are airborne and in "F" mode

With regards to autopilot Target Mode - you do not need to fly to it.. you can move your "Target" anywhere on the map while the bird is on the ground. you can also set altitude and speed without flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl