ARGTEK YES OR NO ONLY PLEASE

Second - with no modification - I can take of my Argtec antenna and still get my RC in my Standard bag. No modifications to bag at all.
The dbs antenna is easy enough to remove, too. Unscrew the three leads, and the bracket is a quick-release design.

So looking for a yes or no to people who have actually have experienced and fitted and used these

are they worth it?

are they easy to install?

Do you use magic power with them?

thanks guys

Darren
1:yes there well worth it haven't taken it to its max distance yet but have surpassed the stock antenna range and have piece of mine I can go further if needed.
2:installation not to bad there's several videos out there I suggest watching before installation the only tough part is getting the glue off conections without breaking like I did hence watching video before installing. Other than that pretty straight toward.
3:not sure what you mean by magic power

Reactions: Dazzauk
So looking for a yes or no to people who have actually have experienced and fitted and used these

are they worth it?

are they easy to install?

Do you use magic power with them?

thanks guys

Darren

waste of time, didnt really helped. i took note of distance in the same location with and without argteks. no help

waste of time, didnt really helped. i took note of distance in the same location with and without argteks. no help

Thanks. Very strange ?

Update. Ordered dbs. Hoping it will be as good as I hope for.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart