ARDRONE FLIGHT PRO QUESTIONS for PHANTOM FC40 OSD

Reaction score
I got a FC40 for Christmas and have read the thread on the IIVI mod to add the OSD using ARDRONE 2.0 parts. So I now have a 2.0 chassis and have hooked it up to 12 volts and have it running - checked it on Freeflight and found the software was at 2.4.8 and the cameras worked, so I bought ARDRONE FLIGHT PRO and tried to connect it to the 2.0 electronics but I get a screen saying "Connecting to Drone...." and then on the bottom it says "Waiting for Drone navdata.." and it just sits there and keeps searching. Is this correct or should I be doing something else? Also if I tap the screen (I am using a Kindle Fire HDX) I get a screen that shows an OSD but the only things that work when I touch them are settings and the camera button that takes pictures - I get no camera display and cannot switch cameras. Also, there is no UI option in settings. Again am I doing something wrong?

Well I figured out how to get everything going and I now have both cameras from the ARDRONE 2.0 working along with the OSD in ARDRONE FLIGHT PRO - I have ordered a Navistick to use for GPS and will have it in a week. The only remaining issue I have is that the ARDRONE FLIGHT PRO OSD shows the battery icon but always shows zero's. I have gone through all of the menus and have calibrated and reset the program but still get zero even though I am using a brand new battery that measures 12.5V. Anyone have any ideas about how to get the battery percentage showing?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl